FUNdamentals of Gynecology:
Dr. Mary Towner
1) Watch the pre-recorded lecture available below
2) If helpful, take notes on the accompanying handouts
3) Participate in the live interactive educational session,
9:00am - 12:00pm on Thursday, April 9th
Video Lecture Learning Objectives:
1. Understand the pathophysiology changes that occur in response to surgery.
2. Assess a patient's risk of major peri-operative complications.
3. Determine what pre-operative testing is necessary and appropriate.
4. Counsel patients on appropriate medication management in the pre-operative period.