SIM DAY: Pain Management/Neuraxial Anesthesia/Substance Use Disorder (Williams OB, chapter 25: Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia)
08:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Julia MacCallum, Melissa Kreso, Neil Seligman, Keisha Bell
Notes from Speaker:
Topic: Williams OB, Chapter 25: Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia
Drs. Bell, MacCallum, Seligman, Malshe and Kreso are planning another excellent simulation didactic session tomorrow morning, August 27th from 8:45A – noon.
- I’ve assigned you each to a group – please let me know if you will not be attending so that I can adjust accordingly.
- For the pre-recorded lecture station – you can watch from the GYN resident room or your personal phones/computers at your convenience. Click here to watch.
- Remember, we have special permission to hold these didactic sessions in person - please plan to appropriately socially distance in each of the spaces and keep your masks on.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the sessions.
- There will be 5 minutes as scheduled travel time between stations, and a longer 10 minute break between 10:10 and 10:20 and at the end of the morning before returning to your assigned services.